.NET Website Developer
Ted Pella, Inc. is seeking a full-time onsite .NET Website Developer to join our IT Department.
This is an excellent opportunity for a creative and self-motivated individual to join our IT team
and make a difference in our dynamic, growing organization. This position reports to the IT Manager.
The .NET web developer will have overall responsibility for working on a variety of projects primarily
involved in .NET website design and development. The position is responsible for designing the user
interface, back-end integrations, and overall customer experience for our websites and e-commerce applications.
This includes overall navigation flow, layout of specific pages, and creation of individual UI elements.
- Design, build, or maintain web sites using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media using industry standard best practices.
- Collaborate with management and users on projects to develop e-commerce strategies and to integrate these strategies with web sites.
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with supported browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Develop web site maps, application models, image templates, or page templates that meet project goals, user needs, or industry standards.
- Incorporate technical considerations into web site design plans, such equipment, performance requirements, or legal issues including accessibility and privacy.
- Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Register web sites with search engines to increase web site traffic and maintain search engine optimization.
- Develop databases that support web applications and web sites.
- Perform or direct web site updates.
- Recommend and implement performance improvements.
- Create searchable indices for web page content.
- Maintain understanding of current web technologies or programming practices through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional workshops.
- Communicate with network personnel or web site hosting agencies to address hardware or software issues affecting web sites.
- Interact with and support users with complex problems experienced on the site.
- Maintain or implement website analytics technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or the equivalent web development work experience is required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working in web development and design, and graphic design atmospheres.
- Strong knowledge of current web development languages, including HTML5, SQL, CSS3, C#, MS Server, Visual Studio, IIS.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies.
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Proficient in various graphic design programs and IDEs including Adobe Photoshop and others.
- Extensive use and knowledge of end user programs and cross-browser compatibility in web page design.
- Must submit to and pass a drug test and background check.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident with current authorization to work in the U.S.
Work Environment and Physical Functions:
This job operates in a professional office environment, and will be in or around a manufacturing, production, and warehouse setting.
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, keyboards, mouse, printers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets
and fax machines. Must be able to continuously sit for long periods of time at a desk, regularly stand, walk, climb stairs, continuously
use vision to see, continuously use hands for fine manipulation, may occasionally carry items weighing 10-20 pounds.
Monday through Friday: 7:30am - 4:00pm and/or as needed.
Salary is commensurate with experience. This position includes Medical and Dental Insurance, a 401(k) plan,
paid vacation, personal time and holidays.
To apply please send your resume to: email@example.com