Microscopy - International Sales Manager
Ted Pella, Inc. is a worldwide leader in the microscopy supplies and specimen preparation instrumentation field.
We are seeking a Microscopy – International Sales Manager to plan, direct and coordinate global sales and marketing
activities. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join our team and make a difference
in our dynamic, growing organization.
- Responsible for sales & profit growth of international sales.
- Work with dealers, existing and prospective.
- Manages dealer relationships.
- Sets and manages sales goals.
- Establishes and maintains dealer contracts.
- Works with VP Marketing & Sales to plan marketing campaigns.
- Travel to shows and help with booth set up and tear down for domestic and international shows to represent the company there.
- Reports to VP of Marketing & Sales.
- The candidate must have on the job lab experience in the electron microscopy field of at least 3 years.
- Demonstrated international sales & marketing experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in the Sciences from a 4-year college is required.
- Comfort level with domestic and international travel.
- Experience working with dealers.
- Speak and write fluent English; the ideal candidate will also be fluent in a second language.
- The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the export sales process.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize responsibly.
- Prior personnel management with the ability to motivate others is desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills collaborating with co-workers and clients.
- Must have strong problem diagnosis and solving skills.
- Ability to communicate in the English language fluently for writing and speaking.
- Proficiency with PC MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Includes 25% travel.
- This position is a full time "on-site" position located in Redding, CA.
- Must submit to and pass a drug and background check.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident with authorization to work in the U.S.
Salary is commensurate with experience. This position includes Medical and Dental Insurance, a 401(k) plan,
paid vacation, personal time, and holidays.
To apply please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org